The current issue of Archivium Hibernicum for 2014 (volume LXVII) is now available.
The volume includes 382 pages, with index.
- The career of Owen Roe O’Neill in the Spanish Army of Flanders (1606–42): documentation held in Spanish archives Eduardo de Mesa 7
- The Spanish-language ‘Manifesto’ of the Catholic Confederation of Ireland, 1642 Eamon Darcy 25
- Matthew Teige (d. 1652), the Irish Pastoral College of Louvain and the Lectio Catechistica (1644) Michael Dunne 35
- Proceedings at the High Court of Justice at Dublin and Cork 1652–1654 [part 2, with index] Jennifer Wells 76
- Documents concerning the Irish College in Madrid (1690–1720) Jose Luis Hernanz Elvira 275
- The Irish in the regiments of Duke Leopold of Lorraine 1698–1729 Frédéric Richard-Maupillier 285
- Documents concerning an Irish soldier in Spanish Service, Julian O’Callaghan MacCarthy (d. 1727) Óscar Hernanz Elvira 313
- Gleanings on the personnel of the Catholic Convention, 1792–93 [with index] C.J. Woods 319
- The history of the suppressed Irish College, Rome, part 1: 1798–1808 Christopher Korten 341
- Alexander Prince Hohenlohe and his miraculous cures in early nineteenth-century Europe and America Elizabeth Cronin 362